I have chosen to talk about some of the struggles I had. One struggle was keeping up with a consistent reading pace in the beginning which made me have trouble getting larger amounts of information into each post on my blog. I think some reasons for these struggles is that keeping our blog was never really a top priority, it was just kind of mentioned in class every once in a little while. Also I was really busy with my workouts after school every day and basketball also starting. On top of that reading is not one of my favorite things to do and I'm not the fastest reader either and sometimes I have to read some things over to fully understand it. One thing I did do well was have my 2 posts and 4 comments every week even though some of the posts were a little bit stretched out.
Tuesday, November 5, 2013
Reflection Blog Post
I think my best blog post was my Character's Post 2. I think
this post is the best because it meets the criteria for the blog rubric because
it shows how Thomas has changed from being quiet and confident before to
following orders to kill innocent people, and it also shows how he interacts
with other characters because he just follows orders from his commander and
kills people. It also shows that Thomas' actions propel the story forward
because he kills people on order and June doesn't know that he has always been
following orders even to kill her brother but the killing of her brother was
blamed on Day so she would try to find him and bring him to the Republic
because she would want revenge so she would have a better drive to get him and
also she is very smart.
I have chosen to talk about some of the struggles I had. One struggle was keeping up with a consistent reading pace in the beginning which made me have trouble getting larger amounts of information into each post on my blog. I think some reasons for these struggles is that keeping our blog was never really a top priority, it was just kind of mentioned in class every once in a little while. Also I was really busy with my workouts after school every day and basketball also starting. On top of that reading is not one of my favorite things to do and I'm not the fastest reader either and sometimes I have to read some things over to fully understand it. One thing I did do well was have my 2 posts and 4 comments every week even though some of the posts were a little bit stretched out.
I have chosen to talk about some of the struggles I had. One struggle was keeping up with a consistent reading pace in the beginning which made me have trouble getting larger amounts of information into each post on my blog. I think some reasons for these struggles is that keeping our blog was never really a top priority, it was just kind of mentioned in class every once in a little while. Also I was really busy with my workouts after school every day and basketball also starting. On top of that reading is not one of my favorite things to do and I'm not the fastest reader either and sometimes I have to read some things over to fully understand it. One thing I did do well was have my 2 posts and 4 comments every week even though some of the posts were a little bit stretched out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment