Wednesday, November 20, 2013

New Book

My favorite book from last trimester was Legend by Marie Lu. Although it was the only book I blogged about it wasn't the only one I read but it was my favorite. It was a very interesting book, once I picked it up I couldn't put it down. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who likes a good book. Hopefully that will be the same with my new book called Divergent by Veronica Roth.  

I chose to read Divergent because I heard it was a very good book from a lot of people and that it was similar to the Hunger Games which is probably my favortie book and series of all time. From what I have read so far this book takes place in the future and there are 5 factions which are like groups that work together to survive. They are called Abnegation, Dauntless, Candor, Amity, Erudite. The main character is named Beatrice Prior. She lives with her brother named Caleb, her mother, and her father in the Abnegation faction. They have to take a aptitude test to see which faction they belong in once they are old enough and they are now old enough to take it and when Beatrice takes it she has traits that could she could be in 3 of the factions so she got a special result called divergent.

No comments:

Post a Comment