Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Summer Reading Entry Four

Out of all of the choices on the list I chose this book because the title grabbed my attention with it having races in the title and I like competitions and also the Scorpio part of the title sounded familiar so I looked it up and it was a zodiac symbol which represented people born October 23-November21 which is when the races in the book actually took place. Another reason I wanted to read this is I wanted to read something I had never heard of and had no knowledge of it before reading it like when someone tells you about a book they were reading and you sort of know what’s going to happen. I didn’t see any major personal connections in the book but could relate to a small trait of a bunch of different characters like to Finn who was kind of shy but smart. I liked this book a lot even though it was not what I was expecting to be when I first started and I think lots of other people would also enjoy this book. I would recommend it to teens but especially someone who loves horses because that’s the main part of the book but also someone who likes inspirational stories and the never give up attitude because it is a major theme of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment