Tuesday, October 1, 2013
Reading Skills Post 2
I predict that June is once again going to go after Day and confront Day but face to face this time but June had to much pride last time and wanted to do it alone when she should've had backup so they could catch him right there. I also think Day and Tess might get reported soon if they keep wandering the streets because someone could easily report them if they notice them. I wonder if Day is fully recovered from his fall at the hospital because it would've been even easier to get him if he was still hurt. A text to self is when June cared so much about her brother and how she wanted revenge on Day and I would do the same thing because I love my brothers. A text to text connection is the Hunger Games because Day and Katniss both love their families very much and both take place in the present when there is a different government in charge. A text to world connection is that this story takes place in America just in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment