Monday, September 9, 2013
Reading Skills Post
The book I am reading is called Legend by Marie Lu. I predict that in the book there will be a person who goes through a long and hard journey that makes them become a legend hence the title of the book. Also I predict that it will be an action filled book. I wonder what the main character will be like and how they will handle problems throughout the book. This book can be connected to the world because it takes place in California and other parts of the U.S but in the future when they are in ruin from all of the war. This book can connect to me because the main character loves his family and does his best to help them and take of them which is the same as me. This book can connect to the book the Hunger Games because they are both in the future after a big war and their are leaders unlike theyare today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment